- Year-End Message From the President
Leigh Hallingby, SLA NY Chapter President 2010 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2010 Holiday Party Pictures
Shirley Wong | email@example.com
- Increasing Awareness and Use of an Institutional Repository: The Power of an Intranet and a Starbucks Gift Card
Zehava Brickner | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author Bruce Rosenstein Speaks to Joint SLA-NY and METRO program
Rita Ormsby, Co-chair SLA-NY Business & Finance Group
- The Rise of Taxonomies and Where You Can Learn More
Ashley K. Marty | http://www.twitter.com/ashleykmarty | http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleykmarty
- Tracking Down the Contents of the Port Authority Library
Anthony W. Robins | http://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyrobins
- Spiritual Centers and Job Search Support
Jackie Kilberg | email@example.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackiekilberg
- 10 Tips about Teaching Graduate Students
David Adler | David.Adler@gmail.com
Editorial assistance for this issue was provided by Richard Reid, Tatiana Bryant and Kristin Charles-Scaringi.
As this is "for members, by members" we hope you’ll share your ideas for future stories and volunteer to write an article for an upcoming issue. Please contact Toby Lyles at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved. For our vendor members, numerous advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Happy Blitt hBlitt@elliottmgmt.com for details.
The spring 2011 issue will be published on March 22, 2011. Submissions are due February 5, 2011.