- Top Tips for SLA-NY Job/Career Changers
Leigh Hallingby, SLA NY Chapter President 2010 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Enforceable Code of Ethics: Why Archivists Should Be Demanding One
Paul Morris | email@example.com
- Information Overload
Jackie Kilberg | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackiekilberg
- The New Orleans Public Library Five Years after Katrina: Progress and Perspective
Charles J. Lowry | email@example.com
- Networking, When You're Not Working
Seth J. Bookey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- SLA Conference 2010: A Blueprint for Success!
Crystal M. Cutler | email@example.com
- Four Days of Wall-to-Wall Knowledge Sharing
Robert Drzewicki | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebuild, Restore, Renew
Moy H. McIntosh | Moy_McIntosh@yahoo.com
- Notes on New Orleans
Kerry Prendergast | email@example.com
- Mingling with Professionals in the Crescent City
Shirley Zhao | firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial assistance for this issue was provided by Tatiana Bryant, Kristin Charles-Scaringi, Lynn Chon, and Richard Reid.
As this is "for members, by members" we hope you’ll share your ideas for future stories and volunteer to write an article for an upcoming issue. Please contact Toby Lyles at email@example.com to get involved. For our vendor members, numerous advertising opportunities are available. Please contact Happy Blitt hBlitt@elliottmgmt.com for details.
The winter issue will be published on December 13, 2010. Submissions are due November 1, 2010.